Mind Control Your Boss (totally an original title) Mind Control Your Boss (totally an original title)

it's an interesting concept with the worker getting control of his boss and the gameplay is fun, but I might be a little off, but it seems a little short, if there were another day where the first day she's fine, then when he gets there the next day she's drooling when he checks up on her, it would've been more fun, but I can't say for everyone.

Astrocreep Astrocreep

the animation was good, the idea behind the alien could have been a little better, I like the idea killing to evolve, but it only had one branch, so there wasn't a lot of choices, and in my opinion, it was a little too short, it could have had more people. I had fun playing it anyways

TheMillz responds:

more moar moore got it

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

It's good and all, but one thing as been kinda bugging me, It's pretty small, but if there are unicorn, Sparks, and it plays off of the show, Why doesn't Rainbow Dash, Dashie, and Fluttershy, Flutters, have wings. If you want them to be close to human, why give Sparks a horn. Like I said, small detail.

The animation is good, some part made me laugh, Hoping for a third.