Curly Brace: HACKED Curly Brace: HACKED

That was too funny, it took me a few seconds to figure out that it was a screen, It was really enjoyable to watch.

Can't Escape the Madness Can't Escape the Madness

WOW, the animation was great, you can see that the place is going insane(mad), hence the bodies appearing and disappearing. It added a dark joke, with the room of death and him just drinking a drink.

Mind Control Your Boss (totally an original title) Mind Control Your Boss (totally an original title)

it's an interesting concept with the worker getting control of his boss and the gameplay is fun, but I might be a little off, but it seems a little short, if there were another day where the first day she's fine, then when he gets there the next day she's drooling when he checks up on her, it would've been more fun, but I can't say for everyone.

Astrocreep Astrocreep

the animation was good, the idea behind the alien could have been a little better, I like the idea killing to evolve, but it only had one branch, so there wasn't a lot of choices, and in my opinion, it was a little too short, it could have had more people. I had fun playing it anyways

TheMillz responds:

more moar moore got it

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

It's good and all, but one thing as been kinda bugging me, It's pretty small, but if there are unicorn, Sparks, and it plays off of the show, Why doesn't Rainbow Dash, Dashie, and Fluttershy, Flutters, have wings. If you want them to be close to human, why give Sparks a horn. Like I said, small detail.

The animation is good, some part made me laugh, Hoping for a third.

MSA Style - Chrysalis! MSA Style - Chrysalis!

Hm, the art style and lighting are good. I don't know if the blush(redness) under the eye is supposed to be that dark. I like how there's a party or something going on around Chrysalis. The hands holding the glowsticks and the piercings are a nice touch. Her horn looks like it's just for show, I would've suggested having a little lighting on it or casting a spell, but the whole picture looks great.